|Address||15 Spring Hill Court, Belfast Road, Newry|
|Style||1st Floor Apartment|
|Price||Offers around £100,000|
- Spring Hill Court is a well established apartment development situated on the Belfast Road, Newry within easy reach of the city centre, local schools and amenities and Tesco Supermarket. It also offers easy access to the Newry A1 by-pass and train station ideal for commuters travelling to Belfast or Dublin.
- No.15 is a well presented first floor self-contained apartment with spacious open plan living/ kitchen /dining area, bathroom and two bedrooms.
- Gas central heating.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- Convenient parking area adjacent.
- Will suit first time buyers and investors alike
- Viewing highly recommended.
- EPC C74
Hardwood front door with multi-point lock. Side screen. Canopy above front door with lighting. Entrance hall with wooden floor. Stairs to first floor with carpet laid to.
Living / Kitchen Dining Area
5.95m x 5.31m Spacious open plan design. TV / satellite pts. Living area and dining areas with wooden flooring. Feature window. Kitchen area comprises an oak fronted fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, glass display and wine rack. Integrated electric oven and hob with extractor fan hood over, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Stainless steel sink unit. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Rear and side aspect.
Storage / Cloaks with gas boiler contained. Wooden flooring.
3.31m x 2.75m Double. Wooden flooring. Feature window.
3.36m x 2.75m Double. Wooden flooring. Side aspect.
3.08m x 1.95m White bathroom suite comprises bath, wc and whb plus walk-in shower unit with thermostatic shower fitting. Part tiled walls and tiled floor. Gable window. Fan.
Self-contained - own private entrance door.
Wired for security alarm system.
Brick paved pathways and communal green space.
Annual maintenance fee applicable.
LPS Capital Valuation £95,000 for rating purposes.
These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a Contract, Conveyance or Lease and are subject to the property remaining unsold or unlet. Whilst every care is taken in compiling information, we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof and Enquirers must satisfy themselves regarding the description and measurements formulated here.