|Address||10 Mountain Road, Cloughoge, Newry|
|Price||Asking price £149,950|
- Detached bungalow with integral garage in a highly sought after semi-rural location.
- Seldom does the opportunity arise to acquire an affordable detached family home in this area.
- Located a short distance from the Dublin Road within easy reach of city centre, Cloughoge Primary School, Newry’s main transport network and all local amenities.
- Bright and spacious living accommodation.
- Separate studio suite over garage accessed at rear.
- Choice elevated site with enclosed mature gardens and driveway.
- Countryside views.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Albeit in need of refurbishment and upgrade this property will appeal to many discerning buyers.
Entrance Hall uPVC front door and side screen. Telephone pt. Cloaks. Vinyl flooring.
Lounge 5.18m x 3.62m. Tiled floor. TV pt. Coving. Wired for wall lights. Front
Kitchen / Dining 5.91m x 4.15m at widest. Open to living area. High and low level fitted
oak fronted kitchen units. Canopy style hood over cooker area. Stainless sink unit. Part tiled walls. Living area with open flue. Side and rear aspect.
Utility Room 2.43m x 2.41m. WHB. Plumbed for washing machine. uPVC glazed exit
door. Side aspect.
Hallway Hotpress. Acess to attic.
Bedroom 1 3.04m x 2.74m. Tiled floor. Rear aspect.
Shower Room 2m x 1.97m White suite comprises walk-in shower unit, uPVC wall covering,
Tiled floor, WC, plumbed for whb. Rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 3.03m x 3.02m Laminated wooden flooring. Built-in wardrobe. Rear aspect.
Ensuite - quadrant shower unit, wc, plumbed for whb, tiled.
Bedroom 3 3.68m x 3.62m Built-in wardrobe. TV pt. Telephone pt. Front aspect.
Bedroom 4 3.33m x 2.54m Built-in wardrobe. Front aspect.
Studio Suite Spilt level with steps from uPVC entrance door at rear. WC.
Living Area 4.12m x 3.64m Laminated flooring. Front aspect.
Kitchen 3.63m x 1.87m Fitted units and sink. Shower unit with electric
Garage 6.1m x 3.64m Oil boiler contained.
Enclosed gardens mainly laid to lawn with mature trees.
Viewing highly recommended.
LPS capital valuation for rating purposes £185,000
These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a Contract, Conveyance or Lease and are subject to the property remaining unsold or unlet. Whilst every care is taken in compiling information, we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof and Enquirers must satisfy themselves regarding the description and measurements formulated here.