|Address||10 John Mitchel Place, Newry|
|Lease||36 months minimum|
|Rent||£15,000 / year|
- Substantial and prominent retail unit situated in Newry City Centre
- John Mitchel Place leads onto prime Hill Street, Newry's main trading thoroughfare.
- This location experiences a high volume of traffic, both pedestrain and vehicular.
- In close proximity are Boots Chemist, Boyds Stores and a number of well establshed local businesses and retailers with Newry Variety Market situated opposite.
- Ample car parking in close proximity.
- This spacious premises in presented in excellent decorative order throughout and is secured by means of electric roller shutter and alarm system.
- Suitable for retail or office use.
- Main ground floor shop area - approximate NIA1950ft2.
- First and second floors comprises office, storage, kitchen and WCs.
- Lease terms negotiable
- EPC B48
Ground Floor - Retail Area - approx NIA 1950ft2
First Floor - approx 500ft2
Second Floor - Approx 500ft2
£15,000 PA exclusive
Negotiable length of lease. Tenant responsible for all repairs, rates and a pro rata contibution towards building insurance together with all normal outgoings.
Subject to verification
All prices, outgings and rentals are exclusive of but may be liable to VAT
By appointment with Letting Agent
Contact Gary Morgan 07803968637