|Address||1 Greenan Court, Greenan Road, Newry|
|Price||Offers around £295,000|
- We are delighted to bring to the market this superior detached residence in one of Newry’s most affluent and highly desirable residential areas.
- Located just off the Greenan Road within easy reach of the city centre and all local amenities, boasting stunning panoramic views of Fathom Mountain and the Clanrye Estuary, this fine property will be in high demand.
- Aesthetically pleasing spilt level designed dwelling with integral double garage and office/store room to rear.
- Bright, spacious and well appointed living accommodation to cater for modern family demands and needs.
- Well stocked beautifully maintained mature gardens and patio areas ideal for family enjoyment.
- uPVC double glazing plus uPVC fascia and soffit.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Spacious tarmac driveway to front and rear.
- Would suit many discerning buyers looking for a modern family home in a private leafy suburban location.
uPVC front door and double side screen. Solid oak wooden floor. Tel. pt. Feature oak staircase with carpet laid to leading to first floor. Coving. Wall lights. Cloaks / storage cupboard.
4.0m x 3.96m + bay 3m x 1.6m Feature marble fireplace with gas fire inset. Bay window. Double French patio doors which lead onto patio. Carpet. Wired for TV. Coving and ceiling rose. Front and side aspect.
Study / Family Room
4.0m x 3.52m Double French doors. Fitted shelving units and corner desk arrangement. Carpet laid to floor. TV pt. Front aspect.
4.79m x 3.97m at widest. Feature fireplace with electric fire inset. Oak wooden floor. Double French doors to kitchen/dining. Door to hall. Wall lights. Coving and ceiling rose. TV cabling. Rear view aspect.
6.47m x 3.57m. Limed red oak fronted kitchen units with glass display unit. Granite style transformation worktop. Integrated appliances include an electric oven and gas hob with canopy hood over plus dishwasher. 1 1/3 bowl sink unit. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Oak panel ceiling with recessed spot lighting. Patio doors to rear. Rear view aspect.
2.67m x 1.94m Fitted low level units. Plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Tiled floor. Space for fridge/freezer. Oil fired boiler contained. Electric consumer unit. Alarm key pad. Gable window. uPVC glazed side exit door.
4.79m x 3.97m Dark oak laminated wooden flooring. TV pt. Rear view aspect.
2.81m x 1.98m White suite comprises walk-in quadrant shower unit with electric shower fitting, whb, wc & bidet. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spot lighting. Fan. Rear aspect.
3.97m x 3.54m Laminated wooden flooring. TV pt. Front aspect.
Walk-in hotpress. Access to attic. Arch detail. Carpet laid to floor.
3.5m x 2.68m White suite comprises free standing feature bath with chrome shower head and mixer taps, wc and whb. Wood panel walls, laminate wooden flooring. Vaulted ceiling. Velux window. Side aspect.
5.66m x 2.74m + Walk-in wardrobe 1.95m x 1.49m. TV pt. Carpet laid to floor. Vaulted ceiling with feature dormer window. Rear view aspect.
7.13m x 3.99m Large master bedroom with twin walk-in wardrobes 1. 2.67m x 2.25m 2. 2.67m x 2.72m. Carpet laid to floor. TV pt. Telephone pt. Feature dormer window. Rear view aspect.
En suite 2.67m x 1.99m White wc, whb & walk-in shower unit with electric shower fitting. Part tiled walls. Vinyl flooring. Velux window. Spot light fitting. Fan. Side aspect.
Double Garage 5.98m x 5.96m Roller doors, vacuum system unit contained. Concrete slab floor structure over same. Office 4.74m x 3.47m plus Toilet.
Living accommodation extends to c. 236m2. plus garage & basement area.
House constructed in 1996 with current owners in occupation from new.
Shared private road leading to dwelling.
High ceilings a feature on ground floor.
Well maintained private mature gardens with patio areas and walk ways and laid to lawn areas.
Outside water tap and lighting.
Smart integrated vacuum system.
House wired for security alarm.
Carpets and light fittings included in sale.
Freehold tenure assumed.
LPS capital valuation £295,000
Annual rates assessment £2372 (2018-19)
These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a Contract, Conveyance or Lease and are subject to the property remaining unsold or unlet. Whilst every care is taken in compiling information, we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof and Enquirers must satisfy themselves regarding the description and measurements formulated here.